On-Time Graduation The Hampton school division has refocused its efforts, resulting in a paradigm shift in policies and procedures as they relate to On-Time Graduation. Two Graduation Specialists drive the process among the four high schools. The OGR Model is comprised of three main components: Relationships, Team Approach, and Data and Technology. These components incorporate a system that is essential to accomplishing the work.
Relationships are the driving force to the overall success of OGR. Relationships are established through family engagement, faculty and staff involvement, and community stakeholders. In relation to the team approach, the establishment of the OGR Team and support from the Central office are essential. Data tools that have proven effective include Datacation and the Student Information System. The result is a consistent monitoring system to track students toward graduation. The OGR Model is a layered approach that encompasses many components.
GRADUATION CEREMONY INFORMATION In an effort to ensure that everyone experiences an enjoyable graduation ceremony,
we ask guests to follow the following guidelines and procedures:
• Please adhere to dress code printed on reverse side of graduation ticket.
• Entrance doors will be closed once graduates are called to receive diplomas.
• No “saving seats”...seats will be on a First-Come, First-Serve basis.
• Limit celebration to polite and brief applause.
• Aisles must remain clear; those video recording should remain in their seats.
• Items not permitted include: Strollers, Flowers, Gifts, Gift Bags, Balloons, Banners, Signs, Laser Lights and Air Horns.